What is a cookie?
When browsing the Dynafin Consulting site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the site in question may be deposited on your device. The first time you visit the Dynafin Consulting website, a banner explaining the use of "cookies" will appear. From then on, the user will have to give his/her consent to these cookies by means of an acceptance of use on a banner. By continuing to browse, the customer and/or potential customer will be deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of the said "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of 6 months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for all types of browsers, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
Dynafin Consulting obtains your consent in accordance with the policies and technical specifications of the IAB Europe Transparency & Consent Framework. It uses the Consent Management Platform n°92.
You can change your choices at any time by clicking here.
What are the cookies used for on our site?
Only the sender of a cookie can read or modify the information contained in it.
The cookies used on our site make it possible to identify the services and sections that the user has visited, and more generally his/her visiting behaviour. They measure the number of visits, the number of pages viewed as well as the activity and frequency of return.
This information is useful to facilitate your navigation on our site and adapt it to your needs. Cookies are also necessary for the proper functioning of certain services, particularly in terms of the protocol for securing your visit.
What types of cookies are used on our site?
Cookies give us access to the following information:
- Identifiers of the equipment you use (IP address of your computer, Android identifier, Apple identifier, etc.),
- Type of operating system used by your device (Microsoft Windows, Apple Os, Linux, Unix, BeOS, etc.),
- Type and version of the browser software used by your device (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.),
- Dates and times of connection to our services,
- Address of the referring web page,
- Browsing data on our services, content viewed.
Deposit of cookies by Sirdata
Sirdata is a data marketing company that allows its Customers to provide Users with relevant offers tailored to their interests.
The Data collected by Sirdata are kept for a maximum period of 365 days, depending on the purpose of the processing, in accordance with the laws in force and the principle of minimisation.
For more information: https://www.sirdata.com/privacy/
You wish to disable the collection of your data by Sirdata: https://www.sirdata.com/object/
Learn more about:
Cookies: The site www.dynafin.eu may ask you to accept cookies for statistical and display purposes. A cookie is a piece of information placed on your hard drive by the server of the site you are visiting. It contains several pieces of data that are stored on your computer in a simple text file that a server accesses to read and record information. Some parts of this site cannot be functional without the acceptance of cookies.
How to express your choices regarding these cookies?
The www.dynafin.eu site contains a number of hyperlinks to other sites, set up with the permission of Dynafin Consulting. However, Dynafin Consulting cannot check the content of the sites thus visited, and consequently will not assume any responsibility for this. Dynafin Consulting is not responsible for cookies deposited by third party sites on which a hypertext link is present.
Browsing the www.dynafin.eu website may result in the installation of cookies on the user's computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not identify the user, but which records information relating to the browsing of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained is intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and is also intended to allow various measures of visits.
Refusal to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. However, the user can configure his/her computer in the following way, to refuse the installation of certain cookies:
- On Internet Explorer: tool tab (cog icon at the top right) / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate by clicking Ok.
- On Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab.
Set Retention Rules to: use custom settings for history. Finally, uncheck it to disable cookies.
- On Safari: Click on the menu icon (symbolised by a cog) at the top right of the browser. Choose Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the "Privacy" section, click on Content Settings. In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies.
- On Chrome: Click on the menu icon (symbolised by three horizontal lines) at the top right of the browser. Choose Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the "Privacy" section, click on preferences. In the "Privacy" tab, you can block cookies.