Senior Consultant Financial Services
Roles & Responsibilities
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging new opportunity in a pleasant work environment? 🤩
This is the perfect time to join DynaFin, a company that is strengthening its teams of experts with specialists who are passionate about the financial sector, particularly in banking and insurance!
At DynaFin, we believe in the importance of the well-being of our employees. We offer tailored training and personalized coaching and support to promote your personal and professional development. We are a consultancy firm that takes care of its employees and encourages them to thrive.
If you are a consultant looking for new and stimulating missions, then DynaFin is the perfect place for you! With our broad portfolio of clients in banking and insurance, we have the opportunity to offer you a variety of enriching and exciting missions, avoiding the monotony of repetitive tasks.
Join our team of passionate DynaFin'ers and be ready to take on exciting new challenges! 🙂
✅ Execution of consultancy assignments:
- Initiate, develop and ensure the implementation of consultancy assignments with clients under the supervision of the assignment leader (client, People Leader, Business & Expertise Manager, more experienced consultant) and define the requirements with the client
- Participate in the definition of the scope of the mission with the client, provide a technical view and ensure the completion of the mission as a whole
- To take charge of the client's requests: to ensure a qualitative and timely response, in accordance with DynaFin standards and the client's rules and procedures
- To use his/her expertise and skills to ensure the success of the missions and projects, to ensure an efficient coordination, and to take any corrective action required in order to achieve the set objectives
- Proactively propose solutions to the client
- Be proactive in providing feedback and information to DynaFin (regular status, important information from the client, opportunity, ...)
- To ensure effective coordination of the various resources and to position oneself as a reference for larger projects
✅ Participation in the development of DynaFin :
- Provide expertise for commercial actions and development projects of the company, and ensure the coordination of them if needed
- Propose ideas and exchange experiences in terms of missions, projects, development of products and services, ...
- Identify and even generate commercial opportunities with his client and his network of relations in coordination with the DynaFin management team
- Coordinate the elaboration of offers and take charge of their writing
- Be an ambassador for DynaFin: represent the company in external contacts (missions, interviews, events, ...)
✅ Participation in internal projects:
- Actively participate in the different platforms and meetings within DynaFin, fostering ideas and exchange of experiences, and taking responsibility for one or more topics
- Propose initiatives to animate the social life of DynaFin (events, role of the consultant, meetings, presentations, ...)
- Coordinate one or more projects and make project proposals to the Business & Expertise / Practice Manager
- Coaching and supporting less experienced consultants, and giving feedback to management
- Monitor the market in his/her field of expertise and ensure continuous documentation of developments, trends, key topics, etc.
- Be responsible for the continuous documentation of the assigned areas of expertise
- Ensure the proper use of DynaFin's internal methodology and tools and the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem as a whole
You are a professional with a passion for financial services: Banking & Insurance
- You have a minimum of 4-5 years experience in consulting
- You have at least 4-5 years experience in project management and/or functional/business analysis
- You want to specialize in several areas such as risk, investment, credit, payments, data, regulatory and insurance.
- You follow the latest FinTech trends and offerings in the market.
- You are bilingual FR/NL with a good level in English.
- You are creative and always looking for solutions.
- You can work independently and suggest improvements to your client.
- Your motivation and dynamism are what we are looking for.
What we offer :
- DynaFin is strongly committed to developing the soft skills and technical know-how of our consultants. On the one hand, we have the DynaFin academy which allows our staff to follow training courses and to get certified. And on the other hand, our experts in each of our fields are present to train, accompany and advise our consultants in their development.
- The opportunity to work on various Finance projects in the financial sector.
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and develop your responsibilities in a growing company.
- An attractive salary package (a competitive fixed salary with benefits: car (models in line with our "green fleet mobility" - net allowances - smartphone budget - full insurance & hospitalization insurances …).
- The opportunity to optimize your work-life balance.
- A team of dynamic and passionate colleagues, recognized for their expertise.
- An excellent collaborative working environment: One Team & One Dream
About Dynafin Consulting
About Dynafin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a human-sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry. Our company consists of more than 140 committed consultants in several business domains: Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance – Data - Risk & Compliance.
In 12 years, we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape. In July 2017, we joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, adding the international dimension to our ambitions.