Junior Sourcing Officer
Roles & Responsibilities
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging new opportunity in a pleasant work environment? 🤩
If you are passionate about finance and recruitment and are ready to build a network of talent and grow your expertise, DynaFin Consulting is looking for a Junior Sourcing Officer who can help grow our business by autonomously managing the sourcing of client requests in collaboration with our management team.
At DynaFin, we believe in the importance of the well-being of our employees. We offer tailor-made training as well as personalised coaching and support to foster your personal and professional development. We are a consultancy that takes care of its employees and encourages them to grow.
If you have experience in recruitment or sourcing and want to be part of an exciting company that will allow you to grow, then apply now to become our new Junior Sourcing Officer! 🙂
As Sourcing Officer, your main missions will be :
- Manage independently the sourcing of DynaFin's clients' requests in collaboration with the management team
- Select and present the best talents in response to our clients' requests
- (Pre-)qualify candidate profiles using different sourcing techniques
- Build strong relationships with our network of consultants specialised in the financial field
- Share with our independent consultants the assignments corresponding to their expertise
- Participate in team meetings related to business and strategy
- Provide clear reporting on the progress of the opportunities you are working on
- Participate in administrative tasks related to the sourcing activity (contracting, writing CVs, etc.)
- Participate actively in team meetings related to the daily activity
- Propose and implement improvements to existing processes
- Participate in building the employer brand by proposing creative ideas in your field of activity
To be eligible for this role, you must meet the following criteria
- Would you like to take on a new challenge and learn how to attract talent? Or do you have some initial experience?
- Be fluent in Dutch, French and have a very good level of English
- Be curious and able to look beyond a candidate's CV
- Be familiar with recruitment techniques and tools
- Be dynamic and reactive to seize every opportunity to find the right match between the talent and the company
- Be able to manage different tasks, take charge of your own organisation and manage your responsibilities effectively
- Be autonomous, take initiative, be entrepreneurial and an excellent team player
- Have the desire and ambition to build a network of talent and continue to grow through expertise.
- Have good commercial skills
What we offer :
- DynaFin is strongly committed to developing the skills and technical know-how of our employees. On the one hand, we have the DynaFin Academy, which allows our employees to follow training courses and obtain certifications. On the other hand, our experts in each of our fields are present to train, support and advise.
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and develop your responsibilities in a growing company.
- An attractive salary package (a competitive fixed salary with benefits: car (models in line with our "green fleet mobility" - net allowances - smartphone budget - full insurance & hospitalization insurance...).
- The opportunity to optimise your work-life balance.
- Possibility of home working
- A team of dynamic and passionate colleagues, recognised for their expertise.
- An excellent collaborative working environment: One team and one dream
About Dynafin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a human-sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry. Our company consists of more than 145 committed consultants in several business domains: Risk & Compliance - Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance – Data
In 13 years, we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape. In July 2017, we joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, adding the international dimension to our ambitions.