End of April, DynaFin Consulting hosted over 30 students from the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, studying International Business Administration.
Several goals were linked to this event:
- Present DynaFin as a company offering a lot of training and career possibilities for young graduates.
- Familiarize the students with the world of consultancy, by working on a concrete business case
We kicked off the afternoon with a company presentation, followed by an overview of our DynaFin Academy & (brand new) Young Graduates Program and our Innovation Lab.
Then the students were invited to participate in a business case. The general idea was to create a new bank in Belgium, with focus on the invest domain. The following topics were tackled:
- Market analysis/competitor analysis: what are the competitors offering in terms of investment solutions.
- Investor personas/profiles: define one or more investor profile(s)/customer profile(s)
- Organisata: how do we want to position ourselves in the market, what type of investors do we want to target, what type of communication channels do we want to use, …
After having presented the results and ideas, it was networking time, accompanied by some refreshments.
It was really interesting and challenging to discuss and exchange with these future experts in financial services, and to give them an insight in the world of consulting.